Thursday, June 23, 2011

Introducting Steve Carioti



I am a native of Prince George's County, Maryland, where I currently reside with my fiance Bobi Sofou and her daughter Anna. I am the middle child of five boys. My parents also live in Prince George's County.

I am a full time student at Prince George's Community College (PGCC) in Largo, Maryland. I plan to complete my studies at PGCC in the spring of 2012 and then transfer to Bowie State University where I will pursue a Bachelor's degree in History.

I've lived in Maryland for most of my life, except for a seven year period where I lived in Los Angeles, California. I worked as a production and writer's assistant at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California on ER, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, The West Wing, as well as several other television shows.

I love playing most sports, however, hockey is my favorite. I also enjoy reading historically significant books typically regarding the American Revolutionary period.

I recently started a stamp collection and vintage toy car collection. I enjoy visiting museums. The National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C. is my favorite museum to visit.

My longtime goals are to secure a position working in the field of history and to further my education once I've completed my studies at Bowie State University.

No comments: